These were some of the best peaches i have ever had in my life. I shit you not.
So far this week:
- 1.75 bushel's of local apples to apple sauce
- 70 peaches into cans and a about 30 eaten fresh
- 1 bushel of Norfolk Ontario Roma Tomatoes slow roasted in the oven and frozen. These were topped with fresh basil and local garlic.
- 8 liters of Andrews awesome dill pickle recipe (passed down through generations) (cukes from sleepy g farm).
- 1 bushel of the same tomatoes and a pile of peppers into tomato sauce.